As streaming technology continues to rapidly evolve, more and more people are turning to streaming services as their go-to source for entertainment. In 2023, there continues to be a wide variety of streaming services to choose from.
However, if decision-making fatigue has set in on which services may be best for your family, we’re here to help.
The following five streaming services offer a wide variety of content, from movies and TV shows to documentaries and sports. Each has unique offerings and features. (The following is in no particular order.)
Read Also: Netflix Vs. Disney: Who Won The Battle Of Oscars 2023?
- Netflix Inc (NASDAQ:NFLX) is one of the most popular streaming services in the world. It offers an extensive library of movies and TV shows, including many Netflix Originals, such as “Stranger Things” and “Orange is the New Black.” Netflix also offers a wide selection of documentaries and stand-up comedy specials.
- Amazon Prime Video is a streaming service from Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN). It offers an impressive library of movies and TV shows, including many Amazon Originals, such as The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and The Man in the High Castle. Amazon Prime Video also includes a large selection of videos from other streaming services, such as Showtime.
- Disney+ is a streaming service from the Walt Disney Co (NYSE:DIS). The company offers a large library of movies and TV shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic. Disney+ also includes exclusive content, such as the hit series “The Mandalorian.”
- Hulu is another popular streaming service for 2023. It offers a wide selection of movies and TV shows, including many Hulu Originals, such as “The Handmaid’s Tale” and “Casual.” Hulu also offers a limited selection of on-demand sports content.
- HBO Max is a streaming service from Warner Bros Discovery Inc (NASDAQ:WBD). The company offers an extensive library of movies and TV shows, including HBO Originals, such as “Game of Thrones” and “Westworld.” HBO Max also offers a large selection of movies and TV shows from other streaming services, such as Showtime and Starz.
Read Next: ‘The Last Of Us’ Viewership Continues To Take Off: Could Warner Bros Discovery Stock Also Soar?
This content was partially produced with the help of AI tools and was reviewed and published by Benzinga editors.
Photo: Proxima Studio via Shutterstock