The most oversold stocks in the industrials sector presents an opportunity to buy into undervalued companies.
The RSI is a momentum indicator, which compares a stock’s strength on days when prices go up to its strength on days when prices go down. When compared to a stock’s price action, it can give traders a better sense of how a stock may perform in the short term. An asset is typically considered oversold when the RSI is below 30.
Here’s the latest list of major oversold players in this sector, having an RSI near or below 30.
NL, Inc. (NYSE:NL)
- NL Industries posted a Q4 loss of $0.13 per share. The company’s stock has a 52-week low of $6.10 .
- RSI Value: 29.98
- NL Price Action: Shares of NL dropped 1.9% to close at $6.15 on Tuesday.
Atlis Motor Vehicles, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMV)
- Altis Motor Vehicles announced pricing of a $13 million public offering. The company’s stock has a 52-week low of $0.7000.
- RSI Value: 29.96
- AMV Price Action: Shares of Atlis Motor Vehicles fell 1.3% to close at $0.7587 on Tuesday.
Oshkosh Corporation (NYSE:OSK)
- The U.S. Army awarded AM General an $8.66 billion follow-on production contract to build Joint Light Tactical Vehicles (JLTVs) instead of Oshkosh, which was originally awarded the JLTV contract from the Army in 2015. The company’s stock has a 52-week low of $69.30.
- RSI Value: 29.93
- OSK Price Action: Shares of Oshkosh gained 3.4% to close at $83.00 on Tuesday.
Boise Cascade Company (NYSE:BCC)
- Boise Cascade posted worse-than-expected Q4 results. “As we close out 2022, I first want to recognize our associates for their tireless work, as they made our outstanding results possible. In addition to our financial results, we had strong performance in safety during a challenging period. I am also very pleased that we were able to take meaningful steps via acquisition and organic initiatives that will allow us to expand our EWP capacity and further grow our distribution capabilities,” stated Nate Jorgensen, CEO. The company’s 52-week low is $55.14.
- RSI Value: 29.89
- BCC Price Action: Shares of Boise Cascade rose 0.3% to close at $63.07 on Tuesday.
Nikola Corporation (NASDAQ:NKLA)
- Nikola posted a narrower-than-expected quarterly loss. “During the fourth quarter we strengthened our commercial and sales operations, which is expected to lead to increased sales and accelerated customer deliveries,” said Nikola CEO, Michael Lohscheller. The company has a 52-week low of $29.71.
- RSI Value: 18.42
- NKLA Price Action: Shares of Nikola fell 6.2% to close at $1.67 on Tuesday.
Read More: Insiders Buying Newell Brands And 2 Other Stocks