- Cipher Mining Inc (NASDAQ:CIFR) reported revenue of $3.04 million in FY22.
- The operating loss was $(37.4) million. Adjusted EPS loss was $(0.26).
- Cipher Mining held $11.9 million in cash and equivalents.
- Ed Farrell, CFO of Cipher Mining, said, “We commenced producing revenues in the fourth quarter of 2022 with the energization of our Odessa data center.”
- Across four initial data centers, Cipher remains on track to deploy up to ~5.7 EH/s by the end of Q1 2023, with a highly efficient machine fleet, averaging ~31.4 J/TH, purchased at an average price of ~$30.53/TH/s.
- The weighted average power price at the company’s current sites is ~2.7 c/kWh.
- Cipher Mining mined ~515 and ~377 bitcoin in FY22 and Q4, respectively.
- Price Action: CIFR shares traded higher by 3.3% at $1.88 in premarket on the last check Tuesday.
Cipher Mining Clocks $3M In FY22 Revenue Backed By Production At Odessa Data Center
Cipher Mining Inc (NASDAQ:CIFR) reported revenue of $3.04 million in FY22. The operating loss was $(37.4) million. Adjusted EPS loss…