- Bunge Ltd (NYSE:BG) is set to replace Signature Bank (NASDAQ:SBNY) in the S&P 500 effective prior to the opening of trading on Wednesday, March 15.
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) has taken Signature Bank into FDIC Receivership, and therefore Signature Bank is no longer eligible for inclusion.
- Also Read: What is the FDIC? And Why Is It Related To SVB, Signature Bank Collapses?
- Corteva Inc (NYSE:CTVA), Bunge and Chevron U.S.A. Inc, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), are collaborating to introduce proprietary winter canola hybrids that produce plant-based oil with a lower carbon profile.
- The goal is to increase the availability of vegetable oil feedstocks primarily for the growing domestic renewable fuels market.
- The companies plan to introduce the winter canola crop into the southern U.S. to create a new revenue prospect for farmers with a sustainable crop rotation.
- Price Action: BG shares are trading higher by 9.42% at $100.00 in premarket on the last check Tuesday.
- Photo Via Company
$1000 Invested In NVIDIA 15 Years Ago Would Be Worth This Much Today
NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA) has outperformed the market over the past 15 years by 16.9% on an annualized basis producing an average annual return of 23.14%. Currently, NVIDIA has a market capitalization of $406.65 billion.