- Dermavant Sciences, a Roivant Sciences Ltd. (NASDAQ:ROIV) company, announced results from ADORING 2 Phase 3 study evaluating VTAMA (tapinarof) cream, 1% in pediatric subjects down to 2 years old and adult subjects with atopic dermatitis (AD).
- In ADORING 2 (N=406), VTAMA cream met the primary endpoint of the trial and demonstrated highly statistically significant improvement in the vIGA-AD score of clear (0) or almost clear (1) with at least a 2-grade improvement from baseline at Week 8.
- Additionally, VTAMA cream demonstrated a statistically significant improvement in the proportion of subjects with >75% improvement in EASI75 from baseline at week 8, a key secondary endpoint.
- Subjects 12 years and older receiving VTAMA cream also experienced a highly statistically significant improvement >4-point reduction in Peak Pruritis Numeric Rating Scale (PP-NRS) in itch.
- VTAMA cream data indicated no safety or tolerability signals.
- In May 2022, the FDA approved VTAMA (tapinarof) cream, 1% for adult plaque psoriasis.
- Price Action: ROIV shares are up 10.3% at $8.78 on the last check Wednesday.
Roivant Sciences Highlights Topline Data From Atopic Dermatitis Drug In Patients As Young As 2 Years
Dermavant Sciences, a Roivant Sciences Ltd. (NASDAQ:ROIV) company, announced results from ADORING 2 Phase 3 study evaluating VTAMA (tapinarof) cream, 1% in…