- 46.4% of subjects receiving VTAMA cream, 1% achieved the primary endpoint of Validated Investigator Global Assessment for Atopic Dermatitis (vIGA-ADTM) response of clear (0) or almost clear (1) with at least a 2-grade improvement from baseline at Week 8, versus 18.0% on vehicle (P<0.0001)
- All secondary endpoints were met with a high degree of statistical significance, including 59.1% of subjects treated with VTAMA cream who achieved the key secondary endpoint of EASI75 (P<0.0001)
- Meaningful impact on the key secondary endpoint of pruritus (itch) was demonstrated with 52.8% of subjects ≥12 years old, with a baseline PP-NRS score ≥4, achieving a ≥4-point reduction in the PP-NRS at Week 8 (P=0.0015)
- Rollover rate of 92.4% of Phase 3 subjects from this trial into the open-label, long-term safety study*
- Conference call and webcast on March 15, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. ET
Global Cannabis Stock Index Falls, Nearly But Not Quite Breaking 11-Month Losing Streak
The Global Cannabis Stock Index fell for the 12th consecutive month, declining 1.1% to 28.31, reported Alan Brochstein, founder of New Cannabis Ventures and 420 Investor.