- DoorDash Inc (NYSE:DASH) has entered into retail partnerships with Lush Cosmetics, Victoria’s Secret (NYSE:VSCO), and Party City Holdco Inc.(OTC:PRTYQ).
- DoorDash has more than 100,000 non-restaurant stores across its Marketplace and Drive platforms in North America.
- The company has added more delivery options that will allow consumers to save money by scheduling ahead with delivery windows or have their essentials delivered faster with express delivery.
- Also Read: Starbucks, DoorDash Ink Delivery Partnership In Canada
- DASH has also optimized the search and discovery experience for consumers to easily search within their favorite retail store to find the specific items they need.
- “Our mission is to bring consumers all the best of their neighborhoods to their doorstep, including retail, grocery, convenience, and alcohol items, at low cost while saving them time,” said Fuad Hannon, VP of New Verticals at DoorDash.
- Price Action: DASH shares are trading higher by 4.08% at $61.53 on the last check Thursday.
- Photo Via Company
Lingerie And Balloons On Demand? Doordash Is Expanding With 3 New Stores
DoorDash Inc (NYSE:DASH) has entered into retail partnerships with Lush Cosmetics, Victoria’s Secret (NYSE:VSCO), and Party City Holdco Inc.(OTC:PRTYQ). DoorDash has more than 100,000 non-restaurant…